Monday, June 8, 2015

Suprises pa?

Dear family,

Well there comes a time in every missionaries life, when they think they figure out where they are going to die, and then shabam, emergency transfer.  Yup I emergency transfer.  I was told this Thursday during ZTM by my mission president that he need my help with one of the sister, and then Friday I got transferred to tagbilaran 1, which is just the next district over.  I will spend 3 weeks in my last area, that is kind of crazy.  I was really sad to leave baclayon because I feel in love with it really fast and Sister Larona and I got a long really well, we were best friends, and then 2 weeks later I transfered.

  My new companions is Sister Cruz a filipina who lives close to manila.  She is a nice girl.  And the area seems good as well.  I still feel really lost in the area because I have only worked there 3 days, But the branch seems helpful.  Um ya I don't really have a lot to say about the area because I still a little bit confused about it, but every seems nice here so that is good.

And far as other thing I have been working on the logistics of going home, like signing papers, getting x-rays (apparently I have sclerosis, who would have guessed haha?), and other fun things.  

Well I love you all.  I hope you all party it up for the next 3 weeks, before I see you in person, crazy!

love,

Sister Hancock 

No comments:

Post a Comment