Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Padayon Baclayon

Dear family,

Updates for my new and last area/ companion.   Well the past few days have been really good.  First I am assigned in baclayon, which has a really small branch that meets in this really crazily decorated house.  (Don't worry this time it isn't in our house.)  I will see if I can send pictures.  The area is really like forestry  and we have to hike to get to some of the houses hear, and I a mean legit hiking.  It is fun though. It is also good because we are really close to tagbilaran city, which at least for me is a big city.  My companion thinks it is really small, but she is from manila so whatever.

As for my companion, sister Larona, she is from lagona, which is close to manila.  She is a really happy fun person, and will probably be one of my favorite companions.  She keeps me laughing a lot, and makes the work fun which is great.

Other then that... Well the branch seems good, I have a lot of friends that are in tagbilaran zone... Ya I don't really know what else to update you on.  But I am happy and excited to finish the last part of my mission here.

Anyways that is all for me.  I love you all.  

Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment