Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Transfer Week Again?


Dear family,

Well sister Lange is officially on her way headed to tokyo.  She is gone.  And I haven't had a companion since sunday which made my life interesting, but before we get into details, transfer news please.  Drum rolllll............. I am staying in bogo, Wahoo!!!!  And my new companion is Sister Holmes!!!! She is actually my batch (which means we were in the MTC the same time for those of you who haven't served missions).  I am excited I have never been companions with my batch before, I should be fun.  I will definitely let you know how it goes.  (its funny though, I don't know it anyone elses mission president did this, but our mission president never ceases to surprise us every transfer, he throws in some curve ball, such as me being in a quadpanionship.)

As far as my week.  Well first sister Lange wanted do things such as EAT 18 DAY BALUT.  So after persuation I join in with here.  I have really gross pictures of it, but unfortunately I forgot my converter.  I will try and send it next week.  Last time (a year ago)  I only ate 16 day, but this time it was the brain and feathers and all.

We also ate cheese Ice cream which both of us have been avioding since day 1 of our missions, but it actually wasn't that bad.  I was quite enjoyable, who would have guessed?

Then we also had a new senior couple arrive here in bogo and a new one leaving.  They gave a fireside which was really good.  Also if you all know of any senior couples wanting to serve a mission, let them know my mission president would love to have them.  I think he is stressed about the idea of having elders in the office, which we just barely had to move elders in the office.

On sunday guess who came to church?  Daphney!  We were really happy, hopefully she continues to come.  Also Mina, a less active who hasn't come to church in 30 yrs cames to church.

This week I was really blessed as well because I was able to find someone to work with me everyday that sister Lange was gone which was nice because our area could get worked in.

Other then that I am great.  The church is true and life is good.

Love you all,

Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment