Monday, February 2, 2015

Greetings from consolacion

Hey,
 
Guess what I am in consolacion right now.  In my old area actually.  I got emergency transfered.  Haha just kidding, I am just here for MLC, because we have the sisters meeting later tonight in liloan and the MLC tomorrow.  We are going to be here soooo long because after that we have the young men general president or something coming to talk to us on wednesday.  Which means lot of sleep, and our area not getting worked at all, but I am excited because it will be fun.  Also I am pretty much saying good bye to all of my old companions because this will probably be the last time I will see them, except sister sears and sister mccurdy extended, and are companions hahah so I might see them again.  But anyways there will be plenty of pictures to follow.
 
As far as news to report this week...  Well, first we went on splits with san rem this week.  I was good becaust they have been having some hard times lately, but it was good to be able to help them.  I went on splits with sister Melano.  It funny, I almost always go on splits with filipinas and I always feel like they are twenty gazillion time better then me at everything, because they actually know the language.  Its a great learning experience for me, i am pretty sure they don't learn anything though haha.
 
Flor came to church this week, wahoo.  She told us actually that she had missionarys teach her clear back in 85, but droped her and others find her and then redrop her, up until we found her.  She talked about how she knows its true she just still hasn't been baptized.  We don't know what she is waiting for, but we will see.
 
As far as other things, my companion is as trunky as every.  Haha just kidding, I don't think it has hit her yet that she is going home.  She is doing great though.  Our area is doing great.  I love all three strees of it just as much as ever.  I am happy and hope you all are happy.
 
I love you all so very much and am praying for you.
 
Love you,
 


Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment