Saturday, February 15, 2014

I am here!

Hey everyone!

I am just suppose to write a really quick email to tell you that I didn't die on the plane ride over, good news right?  It actually went a lot better then I thought it would.  I had a really nice lady who lived in Tacloban who had a hard time sleeping to, so she talked to me for pretty much the whole flight.  It went by faster then I thought it would.

I love it here already.  We are just spending the day at the mission home learning how to survive in the Philippines so that is fun.  We drove through the city to get here and it is so amazing!  Everything is so green!  And the roads are way crazy, but it is cool how even thought there aren't any road laws some how there are very few accidents.  

Anyways I love you all so much, and it was so good to you!  Be ready for the best email of your lives next week haha.

Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment