Friday, July 18, 2014

Beloveds

To my beloveds,

I am glad to hear you all had a great time at our family reunion!  I am sad I couldn't be there, but I still love you all anyways.


Anyways my life this week.  So the Pinero family came to church again and the want to be baptized which is great!  It is kind of crazy teaching them because their native language is chibracano (excuse the miss spelling) we read the tagalog book of mormon with them and I teach in bisaya.  (Sister T trys to teach in tagalog since they under stand that better, she always tells me she has no idea how she learn tagalog too.  I mix in a few tagalog word every now and then... Okay mostly I just teach in bisaya, a lot of times they have a hard time understanding me but what ever they still want to be baptized, and the spirit is the real teacher anyways right?)  but they are a super great family, they always read and they children are adorable and really well behaved, which is great for me because me and sister T are pretty much the primary teachers/nursery teachers for our group.  We teach them in our room so our room gets really messy after church.

I also had to give another talk this sunday.  Hopefully I will get really good at public speaking after being in this group.  The good news is I no longer write me talks, you know I just kind of go with the flow.

I also got to preach to a crowd this week hahaha.  We started off teach the old lady and we were standing and teaching her since she didn't have a chair,and little little the whole neighborhood came to watch.  I felt like all I needed was a box and then I would be doing it like old times.  The invited us to "preach" to them all again, but we said we do more house to house visits haha.

Anyways I love you, and hope you are all doing great and seeing blessing that comes from living the gospel.  I love you all so very much!

Sister Hancock

P.S. The picture are of me fight we a carabo (the use those to plow rice feilds, its the coolest), and sister T with our primary class.

No comments:

Post a Comment