Friday, July 18, 2014

Brown Out

Dear family,

Sorry if my replys were short today, we had a brown out during email time, so I have very little time to actually write you, sorry!

But I am glad to hear you all enjoyed your fourth of july.  While you guys were watching fire works at night, I was watching a baptism in the ocean during the day.  The elders in my group had a baptism.  I had to give a on the spot talk during it, but I guess I will have to get used to that, being in a group and all.  But the baptism really was way awesome, we went to a really pretty beach and the spirit was really there.

In other new, Sister T and I saw a lot of success this week.  We had a lot of our investigators at church this week.  Due to lack of time, I won't go into as many details as I like about them, but just know they are really great

Other then that life has been good.  And again sorry for the short email.  Next week it will be long a juicy

I love you all so much!  I miss you all and am constantly praying for you!

Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment