Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Maayong buntag

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all doing well, I am.   So we got our transfer calls yesterday, and like always I have news haha.  I am getting a new companion.  Her name is sister MCcurdy. She is from oregon (I am pretty sure tanya was her young womens leader, but you guys should ask her for sure).  And I am pretty sure she went to Utah State before her mission (Wahoo go AGGIES!). But I am excited.
As for this week, it has been really good.  We went got to go to a sealing this week which was a surprise for us haha.  One of the members in our ward, ninyo, was getting married to another member in our ward and he was like begging us to come to his sealing.  We told he we probably wouldn't be to since the temple is in a different mission, but he was like, no you guys are coming, what is the number of your mission president?  So he called our mission president and long story short, we got to go see it. It was so beautiful though, what an amazing thing to be able to witness.
Then as well our kabalay (our person who livesin the same house as us, which is so much harder to say)  got to go on splits with us this week because her companion went to manila for a day. (sometimes foreign missionaries here have to go to manila for visa things)  But anyways it was really fun.  She is really cute.
Then as far as the work goes, last night we had a really powerful lesson with analyn.  The spirit was really strong and I got to bear my testimony in a way I never have before on my mission.  It was such an amazing experience.  She is still really hestitant to commit to baptism, but hopefully it will be soon.
Anyways I love you all.  I hope you are all doing wonderfully.
Love you,
Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment