Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hump day = Pay day?

Dear family,

Sorry for the late email, we went to the temple this week so our p-day was on Wednesday. And yes it is true, it officially hit my hump day.  I am officially half-way done with my mission.  The time has seriously flown by, I seriously can't believe that it has gone by this fast. 

And apparently in the past 9 months my preaching has gotten better, because this week while tracting many people tried to pay us after, in fact one time I was just talking to this couple and an old lady came out of her house gave me money with out saying a word and walked back in her house, I was sooo confused at what was going on for a while.

Other then that this week has been really good, we have started teaching analyn and she is super super good, she has come to church 3 times and reading as well and she always talks about how much she loves that mormon are just sunday member, that they are actually good people throughout the week.  The spirit is always really strong when we teach her.

Anyways other then that this week will be a spiritually bomb because we just came from the temple, and we have conference this weekend.  I am really excited to listen to the prophet.  I hope you are all doing well, and happily applying general conference into your lifes:).

I love you all so very much!  I hope you are all doing great!  I keep you in my prayers!

Sister Hancock

P.S.  The pictures are me and sister wolfe at the temple and then filipino's selling spider.  They just hold spiders here and also have them get into fight, and they don't understand why americans are afraid of them


No comments:

Post a Comment