Thursday, November 20, 2014

gialsa ang balay?

Dearest loved ones,

How are you?  I hope you are happy and finding joy in the journey.

This week has been really good.  We have a crazy CSP this week.  Get this, we literally moved a house.  No we did not move people from one house to another, we literally took apart a house, took the roof and the walls and moved them to a new location and then built the house again.  I have built a  house. actually I didn't really do it because filippinos don't really like letting sisters help so most CSP just invovle us trying really hard to help and the walls and roofing getting taken away from us and us just ending up watching.  But it was really cool, only in the Philippines...

Sorry to leave you all on the cliff hanger last week about Analyn,  So I have some bad news and some good new.  The bad news is she decided not to be baptized, sister mccurdy and I thought it was a permenant decision, until she came to church this sunday, and now I am really hoping she continues in Manila.  She has gotten her answer, and has told us several times she knows its trues, hopefully she is just will to make the sacrifices necissary.  The good news is the day after analyn dropped us, we found this really gold investigator.  Like she asked a ton of questions asked us if we had a book, told us she wanted to learn more about mormons for a while, and at the end of the lesson committed to baptism.  We have only taught her once, so I might be counting my chickens before they hatch this time, but she really seems to have so much pontential to me.

Other then that I am doing well, I am really happy and really love the ward I am assigned to.  We are having a thanksgiving devotional today, so happy early thanksgiving to you all.  I love you all so much, and miss you all, have a good one!


Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment