Sunday, November 30, 2014

Belated Birthday?

Dear Family,

This week has been full of temptations, haha just kidding.  But we have had an unusual amount of people try and talk us in to doing karaoke (filipinos love karaoke).  On of our investigator went through, "its not in the ten commandment",  and "god wants us to be happy".  Apparently you need karaoke to be happy, who would have thought?

This Sunday was also pakio (i don't know how to spell that) sunday.  He is a boxer that filipinos love, which mean no one, even members, went to church.  There were throngs of people surrounding tvs in the street.

Other then that I continued to celebrate my birthday, which was great.  On Tuesday my district bought a cake for me which was fun and I got package, on Wednesday on of the members in our ward cooked sweet spaghetti (which is what filipinos eat for birthdays), and on friday we had more cake, which wasn't for me, but you know I can pretend haha.  

Its been a good week, I really love this area.  I hope you are all doing well.  I love you all so much and am praying for you.  Keeping being awesome!

Sister hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment