Sunday, September 14, 2014

The new Area

To whom it may concern,

I am doing great here in consolation!  I really like it here and I really like my new companion.  The ward here is the most put together ward I have ever seen in the Philippines and things are run how they are suppose to, its fantastic.  I can also see a lot of potential with this area, since I have been here we have gotten some good referrals and we taught this man who said he has been praying for someone who to come and help him change his life around.  The spirit was really strong while we were teaching him and we are really hoping he progresses. We also committed someone to baptism who has really wanted to get baptized before but has run into a lot of obstacles, but we have plans the we hope are going to be able to help him.  There is a lot of potential here so hopefully it progresses.

As for my new companion she is from texas and it really really funny and crazy.  She keeps me laughing a lot. She is also part Guatemalan. And...  She is 20?  I tried to get her to tell me what to say about her, but she didn't know what to say either.  But just know she is a really fun person to be companions with.

Other then that my area is very very hilly, so hopefully by the end of this area I will have great calves.  But I might not because we have the temptation of fast food right exactly behind our house, that is something I definitely didn't have in ubay haha, but no worries sister wolfe is big into running so we have plans to run everyday this transfer.  I can't really think of other new because I am still really new here and get lost everyday, but I really like it here.

Anyways I love you all and hope life is going well for all of you!  Know I am praying for all of you.  Love you tons!!!

Sister Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment